In the rapidly growing craft beer industry, independent brewers have to work harder than ever to stand out from the competition. While creating the perfect brew is a complicated task, choosing the right insurance to protect your company shouldn’t be. That’s why we offer a free Insurance Audit. We’ll perform a complimentary catch-all insurance review and show you why having Axis on your side makes all the difference.
Our craft brewery insurance program is a product of time and experience. We have gained our expertise in this industry over many years. Our dedication to service and our commitment to understanding the brewer and distiller’s craft has led to consistent referrals and natural organic growth. Our scale now allows us to offer an extremely comprehensive insurance program at best in class rates.
The Craft Plan is in-depth insurance. You’re used to only talking to an insurance broker once a year, when you renew your policy. The Craft Plan offers your brewery a year-round “in-house” insurance consultant and advocate, ready to act for you and counsel on risk management matters as your business evolves.
The Craft Plan Insurance Program provides:
- Prompt hassle-free certificates of insurance for all of your events
- Collaborative risk analysis. No two breweries are alike. We get to know you and your specific risk exposures.
- Lease and Contract Review
- Brewery/Distillery walkthrough – Loss control advice and guidance
- Expert claim service from start to finish
- 0% Monthly Payment Plans
- Insurance Placement
- Best in Class Coverage and Pricing
Major components of our tailored craft insurance program include:
- “All Risk” Property Coverage, with No-Co Insurance Clause
- Equipment Breakdown including Production Machinery and Consequential Losses
- Exhibition and Trade Show Coverage
- Product Recall Expense
- Blanket Business Income
- Brands and Labels
- Off Premises Utility Failure
- Product Liability
- Host Liquor Liability – including those with lounge licenses.
- Broad Transportation Coverage
- Product Liability
- Trademark Infringement
- Legal Expenses
- Key Person Insurance
- Cyber Risk
- And more