To our valued clients,
Thank you for the trust you have placed in us as your insurance and risk management partner. For all of us, these are unique and challenging times. There are daily, often hourly, new developments that impact how we all conduct our businesses, and impacts to the health and wellness of our employees. I want you to know that we are right here with you. We remain committed to our clients, recognizing that people and relationships are our business.
In this ever-changing landscape, I want to assure you that we are and will continue to be open for business. Our services remain at full capacity and we’re closely monitoring the fluidity of the situation to ensure we adapt to meet your business needs. In order to meet the needs of both our employees and clients, we have executed the following to ensure business continuity:
- We have implemented a broad work-from-home strategy.
- All office phone lines have been forwarded to cell phones, or the messages you leave will be automatically forwarded to the recipient’s e-mail.
- Should you need the phone number or e-mail of one of our team members, please find it here.
- We continue to be in constant contact with insurers and underwriters so that we can provide the best advice and information to clients.
- We’ll be opting for phone and video meetings where appropriate to protect the health of our employees.
- We recommend for both commercial and personal clients exploring the opportunities to finance the payment of their premium, please contact your representative for options and details.
- We will be providing digital copies of documents as much as possible and sending them via e-mail.
- All employees who have recently been outside of Canada or have shown symptoms of COVID-19 are required to self-isolate for at least the recommended 14-day period.
Head Office – Vancouver (Bentall Two), Kelowna Office, LMG Beverly
- While we may have some essential administrative staff still working inside our office, we have closed our office to the public.
- We are advising clients that any questions or inquiries regarding their insurance, must be done by phone or e-mail to their account representative or inquiries can be made at reception by calling 604-731-5328 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
ICBC – Vancouver, Kelowna, Duncan
- While we have some staff still working inside our offices, our Vancouver, Kelowna, and Duncan retail offices are closed to walk-in traffic until further notice effective Thursday, March 19th, 2020.
- Our staff will continue to be available and ready to serve via phone and e-mail for ICBC Autoplan transactions, as well as home, condo, tenant and business insurance as we follow ICBC’s Business Continuity Plan.
- We are able to process the following transactions by phone during this time:
- Policy changes
- Storage policies
- Temporary operating permits
- During this time, document signatures will be accepted electronically, and policy documents may be e-mailed to clients. Any required decals will be mailed to clients once the transaction is finalized.
How to Get in Touch
Vancouver Head Office: Commercial & Private Clients
- Axis Insurance Managers: 604-731-5328 / 1-866-999-2947
- Metrix Professional Insurance Brokers: 604-683-5583 / 1-800-690-7475
- Shaw Sabey & Associates: 604-689-2441 / 1-800-684-1911
- Otto & Associates / Cypress Insurance: 604-922-8932
Axis Kelowna Office: 236-420-0387
Personal Lines Office Vancouver: 604-689-2441
LMG Beverly Office: 250-748-3200
Personal Lines Office Duncan: 250-748-3242
Thank you for your support of the Axis Insurance Group and our brokerages (Axis, Metrix, Shaw Sabey, Otto & Associates, Cypress, LMG). We will maintain and persist to support you, your families, your teams, and your business as best we can. We will work through this together. We will be providing updates on our website and on our social media platforms. Please contact us if you have any questions.
President & CEO
Axis Insurance Group