Shaw Sabey & Associates and the Axis Insurance Group, in collaboration with Berkley Canada, an AM Best Rated A+ property and casualty insurance company and Ingle International, a worldwide leading provider of travel insurance products and support services since 1946, is pleased to offer a comprehensive International Student Medical Insurance program for educational institutions.
Our team of experts have negotiated exclusive policy terms, conditions and exclusions designed to put your students’ interests first, not the insurance company’s.
The sale of insurance products is a highly regulated industry, the rules of which are determined at the provincial level. This means that no two provinces are alike, making it imperative that you work with a local broker that understands the local regulatory environment.
School administrators often find themselves assisting students in the enrollment process, taking commissions from the sale, answering questions about the policy and assisting with claims processing – all actions that potentially expose the school to uninsurable liability and regulatory issues.
Let us show you how to implement a student medical insurance program that is compliant with British Columbia’s insurance regulations, increases your referral revenue or lawfully creates a new revenue stream, delivers an enhanced product and removes your uninsurable liability exposures.
The Student First Risk Management Program includes the following:
In person consultation where we learn about your business, its operations and your student profile.
A Complimentary, comprehensive written analysis, including:
- Review of your institutions current medical insurance administration process, claims process and coverage benefits
- Analysis of any shortcomings in the above, including regulatory issues, uninsurable loss exposures and coverage deficiencies
- Recommendations on how to manage each exposure moving forward
- Review of current referral revenue numbers
- Alternative international student medical insurance program and client service proposal
- Best in class expertise consultation in all aspects of your program
- Ongoing consultation to improve program delivery
The Student First International Student Medical Insurance Program includes the following:
Benefits for Schools:
- Branded website for each institution
- Online Sales Platform direct to students eliminates your administrative staff workloads & uninsurable liability exposures
- Guaranteed compliance with provincial regulations concerning sale of insurance products
- Opportunity to increase your referral revenue or create a new revenue stream in a lawful manner
- Exclusive policy terms and conditions and exclusions negotiated by our team of experts that put your students interests first, not the insurance company
- Ensure consistency between your Campus Insurance and Student Medical Insurance programs by working with one advisor
- Local, personalized service
Benefits for Students:
- No Exclusion for Pre-Existing Conditions
- Enhanced coverage benefits
- 175+ clinics & medical service providers in Greater Vancouver to ensure your students never pay out of pocket for medical services
- Customer Service Agents available in 26 languages
- 24/7 Claims support
- Exclusive policy terms, conditions and exclusions negotiated by our team of experts that put the students interests first, not the insurance company
- Low policy premiums
- Security provided by AM Best Rated A+ Insurance Company