The demand for oil and gas is undiminished across the world. The developing world’s need for energy, fueled by industry, construction and household demand is growing exponentially. This has led to continued exploration for new sources of fossil fuels as well as renewable energy.
In Canada alone, the oil and gas industries account for around $80.7 billion in revenue and they employ approximately 230,000 people. But this oil and gas field exploration, development and exploitation is not without risk. There are immense challenges and difficulties to overcome. That’s why contractors and those working with the energy companies in these highly industrialized areas should protect themselves with the right insurance coverage.
Axis Insurance Group has a long and prestigious history in this very specialized industry. We have a team of expert consultants who have worked hard to develop excellent relationships, programs and facilities with leading insurance companies who understand the risks and business of oil and gas exploration and the associated heavy equipment contracting. At Axis Insurance we’re able to create a portfolio of policies which give you the right coverage and complete peace of mind.
Types of Oil & Gas Field Contractors Insurance coverage from Axis Insurance Managers Inc. include:
- Mobile coverage for heavy equipment and other assets used in the field
- General Liability ‐ including ISNetworld requirements
- Pollution / Environmental Liability
- Forest Fire Fighting Expense Liability
- Control of Well / Operators extra expense
- Coverage for buildings, contents, office contents, and crime
- Loss of Income / Extra Expense
- Towing Liability, and Motor Truck Cargo for lowbedding operations
- Automobile, including light units, ATV / UTV’s, and heavy units
- Directors and Officers Liability, and Employment Practices Liability