Risk Management Services for Language Schools, Career & Vocational Colleges and Private Primary & Secondary Institutions
Take Control of Your Risk
At Shaw Sabey & Associates and the Axis Insurance Group, we recognize that private for profit and non-profit educational institutions are exposed to unique risks. This is because your students rely on you to go above and beyond for them. Whether it’s making sense of important documents, helping arrange homestays, or arranging extracurricular activities and entertainment excursions, you are their trusted advisor and this imposes on you a heightened duty of care.
We created Student Pro with the above in mind. A complete risk management system that helps you first identify, quantify and understand your organizations exposures to loss; and second, helps you manage these exposures through a variety of risk management techniques and risk transfer products.
How Effective is your Risk Management Plan?
Language schools interact with a variety of third parties on a day to day basis, including: students, home stay agents & hosts, tour & excursion providers, sales agents, landlords, preferred vendors, maintenance contractors and medical insurance providers. These interactions expose the school to potential loss and most often, are governed by contract.
We review these contracts carefully, help you understand what liabilities you’ve assumed, recommend ways to mitigate those liabilities and design an insurance program that insures the residual risk. Equally important, is ensuring you understand what exposures are left unmanaged so your organization is not caught off guard.
At Shaw Sabey & Associates, we believe insurance should only be one piece of your risk management strategy. We take an innovative approach to the process by adding value to your regular insurance transaction and promise to:
- Consult with you to understand your business and its interactions
- Identify your businesses loss exposures
- Quantify your business loss exposures
- Develop a plan to mitigate potential losses through risk management techniques
- Help you transfer risk through the purchase of insurance
- Help you understand how your risks are being managed
- Provide ongoing consultation to ensure the program evolves with your business
The Student Pro Risk Management Program includes the following:
- In person consultation where we learn about your business, its operations and contractual arrangements
- A complimentary, comprehensive written analysis
- Identification of your institutions loss exposures
- Explanation of how you are currently managing each exposure
- Recommendations on how to manage each exposure moving forward
- Alternative insurance coverage and client service proposal
- Best in class expertise
- Four business hour turnaround on service requests (certificates, coverage questions, policy changes, etc.)
- Interest free monthly financing on most insurance products
- Highly competitive pricing
- Expert claims assistance
- Ongoing consultation
The Student Pro Insurance Program typically includes the following key coverage lines:
Campus Insurance Package:
- Commercial General Liability with Private Training Institutions Branch Endorsement
- Tenants Legal Liability
- Property Insurance for Building, Equipment & Contents
- Comprehensive Equipment Breakdown
- Business Interruption & Extra Expense
- Educators Errors & Omissions Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Cyber & Privacy Liability
- Private Training Institutions Branch Surety Bond